- Great, reasonably priced food and accommodation!
- Awesome districts like "The Strip" & "The Waterfront"
- Checked out the institutions of higher learning Pitt and Duquesne
- Great sporting action with awesome running trails, and of course the major sports teams
- Two great museums: Andy Warhol and Carnagie
- All the bridges are really neat
- A traditional blue collar city with historical roots to strong unionism
- It is in a neat geographical valley
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
Just a quick, jot note recap and some photos from a recent and quick Pittsburgh, PA trip with 3 fine, righteous individuals. Firstly, Pittsburgh was a super terrific trip and I would highly, highly recommend anyone reading this to check it out. Why?
Posted by DRM Exploits at 9:17 PM