- Connie had a fall, had a quick surgery to pin/plate her shoulder - sorry about your luck.
- Shelly's brother Andrew and his wife Nathalie had a 2nd baby recently - a boy
- We were at a really fun wedding the other weekend out at Benmiller Inn
- Had some great visits from the Grails and Wrights
- Had a funny farming story changing a flat tire on a tractor and delivering a load of hay in the rain - well, sort of in the rain = it was quite embarassing to be out in the misty weather with a load of hay and flat tire on a tractor
- School is pretty much done and it has been quite the great, great year with a super class of willing learners
- Had my first Father's Day
And Shelly at the wedding...
A few quick pictures of Molly with Rachel Grail, Wendy Macaulay, Claudia Baskerville, Sydney Macaulay, Sherry Miller & Shelly, and just by her silly self.
So there are a few other pictures, but you get the idea. I didn't get one of the three of us at the wedding, nor a picture of Shelly or I together, nor of a "Father's Day" picture of the little ding-a-ling and me. Oh well - gives me lots of reason to update the blog more frequently.